On the website "SocietyforAgeReversal.org which is the same as rescueelders.org I think. You mentioned in the blog, "I'm taking a very quick break from the engaging presentations to report that after taking – mid-afternoon yesterday, Friday, Sept. 21 – 200 mg of dasatinib and 2000 mg of quercetin".
Where did you get the dasatinib? International Antiaging Systems (I.A.S.) does not sell it and I have been looking for a supplier!
Any information on obtaining dasatinib I would think would be greatly apprecitated by me and maybe other rescueelders.org members.
The best source I have \been able to turn up is theBonHoa Pharmacy in New Deli, India, link https://www.bonhoa.com/ . However, they have a peculiar payment system in which you place your order and then wait some hours for a reply email providing payment links.
For whatever it's worth, here's a report of ordering Dasatinib from India.
The price at BonHoa was $165 + $35 shipping for 60 20mg tablets. You provide them with a name and email address for PayPal to send you a payment request. PayPal emails you a request for $200 to be paid to an individual (nothing about BonHoa) with a bunch of numbers that identify the order. I paid the PayPal invoice with a credit card. BonHoa and PayPal send confirmation of the payment. BonHoa sends the package via EMS, with final delivery by USPS. The package was opened by customs, resealed, and delivered normally. Signed receipt for delivery confirmation. Total shipment time was 13 days.
The product was manufactured by Lucidus Pharmaceuticals. Manufacture date June, 2017. Expiration date May 2019.
I've taken 1 dose of 10 20mg tablets plus 3 800mg quercetin. Before taking the dasatinib I took 3 gm of liquid liposomal vitamin C as a precaution against an allergic reaction. The second dose is due, but I don't want to combine it with Thanksgiving dinner...
I think that I felt a little under the weather from maybe hour 2 to hour 4 after the dose. Certainly nothing dramatic. One thing that the dasatinib may have done is that a sore spot on the palm of my left foot is less irritating. Maybe a little more energy. I'm 74.
I recommend the book "How Not to Die with True High-Dose Vitamin D Therapy" by Tiago Henriques. It tells about how Brazilian Dr. Ciceo Coimbra is curing Multiple Sclerosis with D3. The outright cure rate is 95%, with the remaining 5% only improved. Nothing else comes close.
Problems reported with D3 apparently have been excess calcium, parathyroid gland problems, or megadose D (such as 1,000,000 IU/day). D3 supplementation increases calcium absorption.
Dr. Coimbra's treatment appears to be to maximize D3 while watching/limiting calcium supply. I haven't finished the book, but have seen mention of 200,000 IU/day as possible with some patients. Such high doses require intense monitoring of calcium and parathyroid levels.
My guess is that 10,000 IU/day is reasonable for most people without blood tests. I took 50,000 IU/day with D3/calcium tests under direction of my endocrinologist starting about 10 years ago. While nothing bad happened at 50,000, I've since reduced it to 20,000 as I didn't want to be that far out. Maybe I'll go back to 50,000 after finishing the book.
My doctor's instructions were 50,000 IU D3 (NOT D2), no calcium supplementation. I mentioned my no dairy diet, which I guess he approved of. I also showed him about 5 years worth of Life Extension blood tests which he found acceptable.
I regard high D3 as a superior alternative to flu shots. Along with K2 (MK-7) and other D3 co-factors I think I'm doing better than others my age.
I received information from BeaconPharma:
Dasanix is commercially available. Please see the below table regarding price & other details:
Price per pack
Dasanix 100 Tablet
Dasanix 50 Tablet
Dasanix 20 Tablet
Purchase is through bank transfer and shipping is additional $65.
I agree with JGC... sending your routing and account #s is no riskier than sending a check. Plus FWIW, I have used antiaging systems since about 2010 with no complaints. I did have a shipment held up in customs once but they eventually released it, so I don't know if they would re-ship in that situation.
I have been doing some research on another international supplier for dasinitab and I found this:
It is even cheaper and their payment methods are about the same except they want wire transfers.
The Antiaging Store
International Antiaging Systems specializing in preventative and regenerative therapies.
Here is the one with the lowest price: Check it out
You have received a reply from Pravin Lahoti, Varun Medicals regarding Dasatinib Tablets
Message Dear Mary,
Dasanat 50mg (Dasatinib) will cost USD 75 for pack of 60 tablets.
Dasanat 20mg (Dasatinib) will cost USD 35 for pack of 60 tablets.
Kindly do revert with your requirement.
Mo. & Whtsapp : +91-9822922559