NUCHIDO

Has anyone tried the NAD booster Nuchido?  They had products for sale at RAADfest and went live with online sales recently.  

18replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I have bought 3 months supply for £135.00 plus £4.00 shipping in UK. Started on it today. There are further details of the ingredients shown on the bottle but I had found it on the website as well. It took me long time to find it on website and it’s on the other side of the bottle. 

Like 2
  • It was 3 months supply of Nuchido Time+ for Nad.

Like 1
  • I look forward to hearing about your experience with it!

Like 1
  • I will provide  my experience of using Nuchido’s Time+ in due course

Like 3
  • I've been taking it for a few days now as well; the little caffeine boost is nice :)

Like 1
  • Does anyone else get a “Theranos” vibe watching her talk?

• Hi, I have been giving time+ to my mother for 7weeks from when it was first released, she was in late stage Alzheimer's, she was not talking, not eating, drinking small amounts of soup only, not moving in bed, her hands where shaking, shouting out, she is now, eating proper meals, talking reading magazines, can tell the time, she's back walking, not shaking, she has been  reversed by 50% so far, absolutely amazing, you would have to see it to believe it, she will be 94today, thank you nuchido. 😀

Like 2
    • Garnett Faulkner 

Wow, that's very encouraging progess, really pleased for your mother. 

• bill moore
      • bill_moore
      • 4 days ago
      • Reported - view

Garnett Faulkner WOW! Garnett that is unbelievable. One of the first reviews Ive seen , I got mine today Im super excited to see the progress, any other changes in the last two weeks?

• bill moore 

• bill moore the latest is she can now tell the time again, she been on time+ and nad nasel spray,about 10weeks, it's a slow recovery,but it's better than going backwards. 

• Garnett Faulkner I think the nad nasal spray is important as it gets into the brain quick. 

• bill moore
      • bill_moore
      • 4 days ago
      • Reported - view

Garnett Faulkner I hear ya! Thats awesome progress in a short time, keep me posted for any further progress for I am putting my mom on there as well!

• Karl
      • Karl.1
      • 4 days ago
      • Reported - view

Garnett Faulkner what is source of nad nasal spray

Like 1
    • Karl I get mine from alive by nature ordering it online, from the USA. 

• bill moore good, make sure you get the nasel spray as well, I get mine from alive by nature online, from the USA, I do 2sprays up each nostril, twice a day morning and evening 

• She's also been having nad+ nasel spray, and 2 capsule of ashwaganda per day. 

Like 1
Like2 Follow
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 days agoLast active
  • 18Replies
  • 275Views
  • 9 Following