Physician in the UK

Hello guys,


I hope this is the good section for this.


I am hoping to find a medical doctor in the UK that would be open to self experimentation for longevity purpose.


I have tried to send emails here and there but so far not one MD answered.


Does anyone here lives in the UK and can refer me to a forward-thinking doctor?


Thanks a lot and have a good day


2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hey Raphael

    late response but you might try the Harpal clinic in London.

    Like 1
  • Hey Jason, thanks a lot I'll check them out

Like Follow
  • 2 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 69Views
  • 2 Following