Just Ordered Rapamycin w/ No Prescription

When I was at Raadfest18, it was announced that there was a vendor in the Exhibition Hall from whom Rapamycin could be ordered at a good price. Later I found out exactly what vendor from someone central to Life Extension. I went over there, and they said I could order Rapamycin online, and they gave me a coupon for $15 off the regular price. I just successfully ordered it from www.antiaging-systems.com The product is called "Rapa-Pro (rapamycin) and consists of 12 x 5mg Double Scored Tablets. The coupon worked (Code: RAAD15) so I was able to purchase Rapa-Pro for $74.99 plus shipping, which is a lot lower price that available from many sources discussed in this forum. They did not request a prescription. I would suspect something fishy here, except that the person who sent me to them was someone I trust. I will probably start taking 2.5 mg a week, and if I have no unpleasant side effects, I will increase that to 5mg a week. I will have my biomarkers measured first, as recommended in Age Reversal Update, published by the Society for Age Reversal that was distributed at Raadfest18, so that i can hopefully tell if it is doing me any good and also so my personal experience will add to what is known about the use of Rapamycin for anti-aging purposes. If you don't have Age Reversal Update, I'd try to obtain a copy. It describes the specifics of the anti-aging techniques currently available , as well as the order in which they should be pursued to achieve the optimal result.

80replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • JohnnyAdamsmoderator
    • Mission: Slow and Ultimately Reverse Biological Aging and Age Related Decline for More Years of Healthy Living
    • JohnnyAdams
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Recently I had an independent lab (Echelon) compare dasatinib from a US pharmacy with some from an offshore source for purity and content.  Soon will be repeating that process to compare a rapamycin reference sample from Sigma Aldrich with rapamycin from a US pharmacy, and some from an offshore source.

After the initial analysis is done (which is the most expensive part), you will be able to send your rapamycin samples to Echelon. 

Cost will probably be about the same as dasatinib, $200-250 per sample.

Personally, I wouldn’t take a pharmaceutical from an offshore source without first having it tested.  Admittedly I’m a cynic – but one who has heard some bad things and had real bad experience.

But is offshore rapamycin that less expensive than from US pharmacy?  Understood there is cost and time involved in having a physician prescribe it.

By the way (and this relates to rapamycin) -- my own dasatinib was filled by CVS specialty pharmacy.   They had me go through a process which included having a physician indicate a diagnosis code.  So he indicated 2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code R54 -- Age-related physical debility.

https://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/R00-R99/R50-R69/R54-/R54

This should work well for other age management therapies.

Another associate involved in our D+Q small trial went to a university pharmacy (UCLA), and they just filled the prescription for him much easier.

While I’m on a roll, here’s what my close circle of associates does to solve aging:

1) SYSTEM – Self Directed Age Management/Small Study Format
    https://www.aginginterventionfoundation.org/1_SmallStudyFormat.pdf

2) THERAPIES – Lists of Aging Intervention Therapies

https://www.aginginterventionfoundation.org/1_UpcomingPersonalTherapies.pdf

3) MEASURES – Biomarkers, Objective Measures of Aging Therapy Results

https://www.aginginterventionfoundation.org/1_BiomarkerPersonalPracticalBasicList.pdf

Like 4
    • Wayne Johnson yes , please , as I haven’t opened my bottle yet !

• JohnnyAdams I contacted Echelon and they indicated they did not do lab testing. I would like my rapa (source not listed here) tested. Any suggestions? 

• I note that the Antiaging Store is apparently selling their old inventory of bogus rapamycin since they state that it has 3.25 mg of rapamycin.  I personally will not be suckered again, and neither should you. IAS needs to obtain new formulations from Profound Products and subject them to testing before anyone orders.

• JohnnyAdamsmoderator
    • Mission: Slow and Ultimately Reverse Biological Aging and Age Related Decline for More Years of Healthy Living
    • JohnnyAdams
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Everyone -- I do not want to micromanage this, but to avoid problems like @uzoma_iwuagwu 

experienced, in future I will facilitate or at least give an introduction to the right person at the right "Echelon".  

Uzomo and others who want their rapamycin, dasatinib or other tested please contact me at 949 922 9786, or email JAdams@grg.org .

I get no commission or profit -- just helping.

• I hope somebody gets a new order of Rapa-Pro from IAS tested per JohnnyAdams post above and posts the results here. I can't afford it - raising two kids on Social Security. If IAS had any integrity, they would do it!

• IAS sold me sugar pills and instead of fixing the product, they decided to fix me:

Dear Wayne

Your last email has caused us great concern because you clearly state that you have been taking ‘extreme overdoses’ of the products.

As a duty of care to our customers, we can no longer supply you with any products knowing that you do not take these medications responsibly, under the guidance of a medical professional and are also taking extreme overdoses.

We are there for closing your account with us to prevent any misuse occurring in future with any products supplied by us.

Kind Regards,

The Antiaging Store

• Larry
      • Larry.1
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Wayne Johnson That's crazy. 

Like 1
      • Maximus Peto
      • Researcher, website & forum admin
      • Maximus
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Wayne Johnson I don't think their cessation of sending you products is proof that they sent you sugar pills. 

You were, indeed, discussing on this forum your taking of rather large doses of rapamycin. If I were running a company selling rapamycin without a prescription, I, too, would be concerned that one of my customers may be hurting themselves with my product, which could be bad for my professional reputation. 

I note that to my knowledge, IAS has not stopped shipments to anyone else. 

• Wayne, I agree with Maximus. IAS has to be careful, legally and ethically.

IAS has been in business for a very long time, and they aren't about to send people sugar pills.

Like 2
  • Has anybody tried alldaychemist.com?

• Wayne Johnson I’ve ordered from ADC for years , tacrolimus , metformin , doxycycline, and just put my second order in for Rapamycin . Dosage is small for the price , but I’m skeptical of ordering from IAS again . I have dasinitib from IAS that I haven’t used yet , and hope it’s legit !

• All day is legit but their rapa is dosed small and somewhat expensive for what you'd need weekly. 

• RapaPro at the antiaging.clinic is available again. Does anyone believe it is valid?

• Rapa Interest I moved on ages ago. I get my rapamycin from China. Repeated mass spec and blood levels say its pure, and pennies per dose. Never again. I have a trusted supplier.

Like 1
      • Michael
      • Michael.1
      • 2 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Steve Roedde What exactly do you mean by " Repeated mass spec and blood levels say its pure"? 

And, what else are you doing (not doing) that may obfuscate these results?

Personally, I receive products from china which have been vetted by an independent lab in the EU - while also pulling blood every three months and I can say it's almost impossible to distinguish between the overall efficacy between those foreign products and the everyday things.

• Michael 

• Steve Roedde mass spectroscopy at a lab in Toronto. Those users who live in Canada can email me for the address. $75.

• Michael I concur that essentially no one can be trusted (save brand name drugs from a pharmacy). That is why I documented the placebo I received from the AAS, and how I knew it was not what they said it was. You might review that thread to understand my position.

Like 1
      • Shey
      • Shey
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

Steve Roedde  hi I was wondering if you could send me the info

• Shey 

• Shey hi Shey, I’m not sure I know what info exactly? I think my problems with the ASS placebo were in this thread somewhere... You can email me at steve.roedde@sympatico.ca if you need something I haven’t already posted about.

• How do we feel about AIS’s Rapapro today, all of this time later? 

Like 1
    • Kevin Sackett  Are you referring to antiaging.store?

• Kevin Sackett 

yes

• Kevin Sackett  I just received my Dasatapro from them.

Like5 Follow
  • 5 Likes
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 80Replies
  • 6627Views
  • 35 Following