The potential of comparative results based upon home testing
Looking at the various trials going on I think there is potential for people who participate in this forum to compare results from different protocols and what the direction of change is.
Obviously there are things like epigenetic age tests. However, there are also other possible tests people could perform and compare results on. This includes
1. The 30 second chair sit stand test.
2. Whether people can rise from sitting on the floor to standing without using their hands (and how quickly).
3. To what extent people can go down onto their heels and restand.
4. Changes in hair colour and whether hair is regrowing where it previously was.
5. Changes in sleep patterns as measured on things like fitbits and apple watches.
Do people think that would be useful?
Here's another one
SKIN ELASTICITY TEST INSTRUCTIONS
With your hand relaxed and facing palm down, pinch the skin on the back of your hand and hold for five seconds.
Release the skin and count the time it takes to completely flatten back out.
HOW TO SCORE:
1-2 seconds (individuals under 30)
3-4 (individuals who are 30-44)
5-9 (individuals who are 45-50)
10-15 (individuals who are 60)
35-55 (individuals who are 70+)