Senolytics

I've just finished my third Senolytic cycle.

Fisetin 1500 mgs on 2 consecutihve days repeated one month later

Dasatinab 180 mgs on 2 consecutive days + Quercitn 2250 mgs on the same days

I also take 4 mgs of Rapamycin once a week and 500 mgs of MetforminER twice a day.

65 years young.

128replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • JGC
    • Retired Professor of Physics
    • JGC
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view
    JOHN said:
    In your opinion do you think Unity Bio has a shot with their next trial on vision?

I wouldn't put any money on it.  Essentially, the flawed approach of Unity Bio involves repurposing a highly toxic anti-cancer drug that they call UBX-0101 and have patented for senolytic applications.  UBX-0101 cannot be used as a general senolytic because of its toxicity.  To avoid whole-body toxic effects, they inject UBX-0101 into relatively isolated body systems like the knee capsule or the eye capsule.  The problem with this approach, in my opinion, is that the cleared senescent cells need to be replaced with healthy one, they are not clearing nearby senescence outside the capsule, and the SASP effects of these neighboring senescent cells are preventing replacement by stem cells.

In my view, one needs to use a general non-toxic senolytic that clears all senescent cells.  Oisin Bio's DNA plasmid/liposome technique does this.  The recent Chinese paper describing a new synthetic small-molecule senolytic called SSK1 that targets the senescence-marker beta-galactosidase seems to promise to do the same.  However, the toxicity of SSK1 under all conditions has not been well established, it has not been tested on humans, and all senescent cells do not express beta-galactosidase.  Both such treatments should be followed up by providing a supply of pluripotent stem cells to replace the cleared senescent ones.

Like 1
      • JGC
      • JGC
      • 3 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

JOHN '

I think that it is highly desirable to do something to replace the cleared cells  if you want to get the maximum effect of senolytics.  However, as yet I have not done anything in that direction.  Even of you cleared them all, you would only to replace a few % of your total cells, so in most organs it wouldn't make much difference.  However, if you are trying to fix eyes or joints like Unity is, it is important.

Like 3
    • JGC
    • JGC
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view
    JGC said:
    I wonder what the water solubility of SSK1 is.

I found HERE that the solubility in warm water of Gemcitabine, the principal molecular component of SSK1, is 25 mg/ml.  That isn't bad.  Maybe it could be taken orally, if it is stable enough to survive digestive acids.

Like 1
    • Wil
    • Wil
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I wil start with senolitic 

Wats  is the best brand 

To use every day .

Please  answer 

wil.zengers@hotmail.com

75  years  man 

Gr. Wil zengers