• Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Michael_123
    • A is A
    • Michael_123
    • 1 yr ago
    • Reported - view

I avoid watching YouTube or other videos.   Maybe old fashioned, but if someone is unable to present a logical presentation in written form, I avoid  And especially today software can transcribe an audio.

In any event, thought I'd throw in my 2-cents:  Quickly in contrast to above photo, my daily liquid Vit D, is 5-10,000 units, with goal of 15 (OH) at 100, rather than allopathic of 30-50.  Melatonin is one of the most powerful anti-oxidants, and I've varied over the past 5 years, from 120 - 180 mg at bedtime.  Oddly, after about 3-5 mg, most people are not any more groggy  in the morning with 180.  My  new holistic MD recently told me of a new product going to I think 250 mg per dose.  I was potentially interested, but it is as a suppository!   Related, but truly blind women (not just legally blind) have extremely low incidence of breast cancer.  Some holistic groups have been recommending melatonin for women as best prevention for breast cancer for maybe 30 years.

• Michael_B It's easier to present the data in video format with images and data relative to only words. 

• Michael_123
      • A is A
      • Michael_123
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

michael lustgarten No doubt:  pity Hippocrates missed-out.  Separately, I've maintained for many years, he would never be admitted to practice with FDA, & esp various medical licensing boards.

Like Follow
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 62Views
  • 2 Following