Arrested for secret formula
Police recently arrested a man selling "secret formula" tablets he claimed gave eternal youth. When going through their files they noticed it was the fifth time he was caught for committing this same criminal medical fraud.
He had previously been arrested in 1896, 1912, 1948 and 1973....
Source: https://GCFL.net - The Good, Clean Funnies List
Let me see: Police arrested this man "recently" so that must be about 2019... and he had been arrested in 1896, etc...
So at age more than 120 his "secret formula" really worked for him!!!
They shouldn't have arrested him, they should have nominated him for a Nobel Prize !
I also have a formula for long life, but I don't keep it a secret, and it is free for you to copy and use, if you want to follow it. It is
1. Eat correctly, to keep blood glucose levels between 70 and 100 mg/dl most of the time.
2. Do exercise (aerobic, and resistance...)
3. Take vitamins, minerals, fiber, etc.
4. Take care of your skin
5. Get rid of parasites in your body. (parasites almost killed me...)
6. Get rid of toxic metals in your body. (EDTA chelation, etc.)
7. Balance your blood to what it used to be, ie, hopefully more to what it is or should be in a healthy 25 year old athlete. That means, REPLACE the hormones that go DOWN with age, and bring down the hormones that go UP with age.
8. Take care of your BRAIN and ALL of your Nervous System... because your nervous system IS YOU. That's who you are. If you follow the 7 points above, you are helping to NOT lose neurons due to high blood sugar, low oxygen levels, blocked capillaries, etc.
9. Retard the advance of cell growth, thus make slower telomere shortening.
If you disagree with any of these 9 points, tell me what you think is mistaken. I am always happy to defend my program, or to change it if you convince me I am mistaken (as I changed my idea of what is "eat correctly" from the feedback I received.
more information on my web page: http://www.rajeun.net/rejuvenation.html
I wrote this page in 1998, and I have not changed it very much except to update certain parts. I totally switched what I thought was a "Good Diet" from the atrocious USDA Food Guide Pyramid in 1998, to Low Carb, which I learned from a few good doctors (eg, Doctor Richard Bernstein) and their patients taught me, and a blood glucose meter.