After some more reading, I've started taking Boron (3 mg). Too soon to report any results.
Label (Nature's Way brand) claims, "Boron helps prevent loss of calcium, magnesium and phosphorous through the urine." As an old man I don't want to hold on to calcium, but boron is all I've been able to find that might help maintain teeth.
"Regeneration of bone" with Vitamin C infusion after dental surgery. Comment in an essay (not a formal article) by a dental surgeon at Orthomolecular Medicine News Service; web site: http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v15n15.shtml
Can Vitamin C aid bone regeneration? I never came across that before.
I am only 68 and my teeth are in relatively good shape. As a child, I was never taught how to take care of my teeth so I have 2 dental implants and multiple crowns and fillings. My gums are in excellent shape and I haven’t had a cavity in my remaining natural teeth in years. My suggestions:
1. Good daily dental hygiene - Flossing, Proxa brushing, and regular tooth brushing.
2. Have teeth cleaned in a dental office between 2 and 4 times a year depending on condition of gums.
3. Eat natto daily. Natto is a Japanese favorite made from fermented soybeans. It is a superfood which contains natto kinase, vitamin K2, protein, and much more which all good for you. While in Bangkok, we buy it frozen from the closest Fuji Supermarket. I noticed it is available from Gourmet Market in Emquartier also. We eat 120 grams of it every day. (At home in Florida, I make it rather than buy it.)
4. Take Serrapeptase, a proteolytic enzyme, everyday. This enzyme removes dead proteins from your body, thins mucous, reduces inflammation, and more. Serrapeptase gets into saliva and helps clean teeth.
We take a high stength version which has 250,000 units of activity per capsule. I take 4 of these capsules each day.
5. We also take boron - my wife 9 mg and me 30mg. Boron is reported to strengthen bones and teeth. Also people taking boron have reported fewer joint problems.
Have you been wanting to straighten your teeth, but don’t want to spend a year or more in braces? You don’t have to—no matter what you may have been told. If you are looking to quickly correct cosmetic misalignment of your front teeth cleaning treatment is for you.
The teeth cleaning in leicester treatment can be used to correct many orthodontic problems including –
- Crowding –the teeth are close together giving them a crowded appearance
- Overbite – the front teeth overlap considerably
- Spacing – there are large, unsightly gaps between the teeth
- Underbite– the lower teeth protrude