Blood Test #1 in 2022: Supplements, Fitness, Diet

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • It would be nice if you could tell us about such a test for a person with diabetes. For example, my sugar is always elevated after sports, so its composition changes accordingly. I guess. If I inject insulin before exercise, my sugar drops more on active insulin. I've been using smart scale to track my weight, my normal range. I've been losing weight all the time. I'm wondering, how does the composition change further and can I justify those who say that sports help lower blood sugar and make it easier to tolerate sports and keep the body as healthy as people who are insulin independent?

• Can supplements affect the quality of the blood?

• Different types of supplements are created on different bases. Some supplements are based on chemical compounds, and they harm the body. I recommend using only natural supplements because they are safe for humans. To gain muscle mass, I use https://purerawz.co/product/ostarine-mk-2866/. It is an effective supplement made of natural substances. I have been using it for several years and have never had any problems with it. I'm also thinking of buying a supplement that increases endurance to work in the gym longer.

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 94Views
  • 4 Following