Sources for inexpensive prescription Rapamycin

My understanding is that in the U.S. Rapamycin is expensive with prescription, but it can be purchased overseas for much cheaper. Recommendations for pharmacies (compounding or otherwise) that have websites where it can be purchased if you have a prescription? Canada would be ideal. 

169replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Look to the website 'goodrx' to get a coupon redeemable at most us pharmacies where prescription rapamycin is about only $160 for 30 1 Mg Sirolumis pills.

Like 1
    • are we there yet   Where did you receive an rx from for Sirolumis/ Thanks.

• sandi thompson ....I use a local dermatology doctor in houston that is forward thinking and familiar with Alan’s greed website.

Like 1
    • are we there yet are we there yet Thank you for your kind reply.  HOw did you go about finding the "forward thinking" dermatoligistin this sea of looking.  Thank you

Like 1
    • sandi thompson 

Like 1
    • I currently take 4 mgs of Rapamycin once per week.  Prescription that I fill at my local Walmart using the Goodrx codes.  Cost is $137 for 30 tablets at 1 mg.

I also take intermittent Dasatinib, Quercetin and Fisetin and plan on adding FOXO4-DRI next year

Like 1
    • Charles Grashow , where do you obtain your dasatinib, and what dosage do you take, if you don't mind me asking.  Thanks so much!

• garland
      • garland
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Charles Grashow Where do you plan on Getting FOXO4-DRI? And from what I read it needs to be injected and tested before one uses it to make sure it does not have any toxic substances.... since it primarily comes from China it is very scary.....

• angie4life 

• Charles Grashow 

Right now I'm taking 180 mgs of Dasatinib with 2250 mgs of Quercetin.

I ordered from www.bonhoa.com

No script necessary

Like 1
    • angie4life 

I take 180 mgs of Dasatinib with 2250 mgs of Quercetin

Last ordered from www.bonhoa.com

No script necessary

Like 2
    • Charles Grashow 

Like 1
    • Charles Grashow thanks so much ! Any particular brand of quercetin?

i have DasaPro from Profound Products ; now need to pick up the quercetin .

Like 1
    • angie4life 

I use Pure Encapsulation Quercetin 250 mgs 

Like 2
      • GEdwards
      • GEdwards
      • 3 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

are we there yet  I'm in houston as well, following Dr. green's regimen for 3.5 years and would like to ask if you could share the Dr.s name you use? Many thanks!

Like 2
  • Go to Pharmacychecker.com They have a number of certifications and checks in place, so you are more likely to find a reputable overseas pharmacy using them. However, be aware that "Canadian" pharmacies (or pharmacies with "Canada" in their name are not all Canadian. And many that are located in Canada source their materials from other countries.

Like 3
    • Louise B Andrew .... interesting link for foreign pricing of Sirolimus, but only a slight saving from GoodRx US based prescription pharmacy. I’ll stay US.

Like 1
    • Louise B Andrew Rapamycin not listed on there/

Like 1
    • Louise B Andrew Thank you for your kind reply.  I'm familiar with the pharmchecker, and will utilize it once I can find a local dr that will ok me for this rx. I'm not sure it's good to just give it a go without some blood tests from a like minded dr. 

Like 1
    • Van
    • Van
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view
      • Van
      • Van
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Van 

Like 1
    • Van
    • Van
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I have used this company for 2 years, with multiple shipments.. Bicon brand Sirolimus excellent.. $1.75 mg when buying 200 or more. Have other drugs also, Metformin, etc.

Like 1
    • Van Thank you!

Like 1
      • GEdwards
      • GEdwards
      • 3 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Van Hi, tried Biocon india and was disappointed. Pfizer Sirolimus and the one Dr. Green sourced out of Kentucky work well! My severe hands arthritis respond to it but Biocon.... It took 12mgs to feel a positive effect that I get from three from pfizer branded. Cycled on and off Biocon.... No bueno! Been on this stuff for three 1/2 years.... Getting out from a hospital in MX at first then by prescription from Dr Green on early 2018

Like 1
Like3 Follow
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 mths agoLast active
  • 169Replies
  • 5599Views
  • 50 Following