How do I compound my own NAD+

Hello,

I am soon to be 50 male, have chronic mental fatigue, but otherwise “healthy”: no currently diagnosed disease.

I am looking into buying NAD powder to use half of it sublingually, half of it as nasal spray, and the third half as IV. I never compounded anything before. 

Where can I find tutorials and instructions on how to compound NAD to create nasal sprays and/or IV infusion liquid ? What compounding liquid should I use ? What’s a good source to get it from ? Do I just mix the two the way people mix sugar in their coffee, or is there a more sophisticated process that I need to follow.

Any resources you post in this thread (YouTube videos, links to web pages or PDF files) will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Darren
    • Darren
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Personally I would orally take nicotinamide riboside, if you wanted to make it into a nasal spray the easiest way would be to purchase a saline nasal spray from the pharmacy and add the required amount of nicotinamide riboside to it and keep it stored in the refrigerator shake well before each use. I would not make your own IV, you will need a compounding pharmacy to make this and everything will need to be kept sterile and filtered. If the powder is of low quality its  not really an issue with oral / nasal but if made into an IV it could kill you.

• RICH
    • RICH.2
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Do not compound IV. It's extremely difficult to keep it sterile, and you run the risk of very serious infections and death.

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 256Views
  • 4 Following