dasatinib (Dasa-Pro)

'NOTICE: By the end of July IAS will be offering dasatinib (Dasa-Pro) in 12x 40mg double-scored tablets for $99.99 this will be uploaded to www.antiaging.clinic (password = research) when it is available and that all orders via that site will donate 15% to the Age Reversal charity.'

7replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Thank you for the good news!

The compounding pharmacy offered to add the quercitin too.  Any chance of picking that up from the same pharmacy?  Also, a dosage guide would be much appreciated!

• BobM
    • BobM
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Prescription needed, or can they help with one?

• CSC
    • CSC
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dasatinib - DasaPro - is now available from www.antiaging.clinic (password = research) at US $99.99 for 12 x 40mg double scored tablets. No porescription required outside of the EU.

All orders via www.antiaging.clinic will donate 15% to the Age Reversal charity. Other products available from this site include RapaPro (rapamycin), MetPro (metformin), DepPro (deprenyl) and OxyPro (oxytocin).

• Has anyone tried using this yet?  When I call on the phone, a message tells me that the number is restricted.  No response from email yet.  Also, the directions for using Western Union do not work.

• Similar Q - the only method of payment they'll accept is by wire. Just not sure if this place is legit or not, they're located in Hong Kong and i'm a bit skeptical. Anyone else had any experience with these people? 

• Gary Gilley 

• Gary Gilley 

yes, I have purchased many products form IAS etc. very credible. think off shore life extension etc. payment gateways for these companies have been mostly shut down due to banks not wanting liability etc. 

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 482Views
  • 6 Following